Daily Thoughts, Ideas and Updates
(Click headline to read more information.)
Help Turn Texas Blue!
Sunday October 24
Headquarters, 3308 Kemp
Block walk for candidates. Lists, handouts, maps, scripts are ready.
The Word on Voter ID
Wichita County Democratic Party
wants you to remember that your vote DOES count!
Call for Hillary
We Just Might Do It!
Hillary Phone Bank:
- Phone Banking at Headquarters.
Open on Mondays-Saturdays 10:00-12:00, 2:00-4:00, Sundays 2:00-4:00
Come for a short time, or long time.
You can also call from home. Pick up lists from Headquarters.
- We continue to need people to call specifically for Tom Bursey and/or Dustin Nimz for School Board. Volunteers needed.
- Door Knocking. Begins October 22. Volunteers needed.
- Our plan is to get registered, non-voters, out to vote.
- We all need to work together to make this election one of OUR BEST. Thanks.
Call before coming to the office to make calls or pick up lists (make sure someone is here, 322-1127.)
Press Release: Veterans Candidate Forum
Event: Meeting candidates on November Election Ballot
Location: 1008 Burnett St, (formerly the Red Door)
Now… Meals on Wheels Bldg.
When: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Time: 7:00 PM
Contact: DAV Commander Joel Jimenez
Reason: To inform area veterans and community issues concerning our city and county. Also to meet and greet all candidates.
Op-Ed: Emerson Capps
These sites combine the latest opinion polls into trend lines using a poll-tracking model and is updated whenever a new poll is released.