Daily Thoughts, Ideas and Updates
(Click headline to read more information.)
- Phone Banking at Headquarters. Open on Saturdays 10:00-4:00. Sundays 2:00-4:00, Mondays-Fridays 10:00-12:00, 2:00-4:00. Come for a short time, or long time. We still have a few pages to call. You can also call from home.
- We need to move on to step 2 of our campaign.
- Step 2 begins on Thursday, Sept 22. We will be calling from the scrubbed lists. You will call people to ask which candidate they favor at this time. This will help delete some (hopefully not too many). Volunteers needed.
- Specifically call for Tom Bursey and Dustin Nimz for School Board. Volunteers needed.
- Specifically call for Larry Donohoo (Precinct Commissioner, District 1) and Gordon Griffith (Precinct Commissioner, District 3). Volunteers needed.
- Door Knockers. (Step 3.) Begins October 1. Volunteers needed.
- Step for 4, phone banking with same people to remind them that it is time for early voting. Begins the week before Early voting (week for calling -October 17 through 23.) Volunteers needed.
- Our plan is to get registered, but non-voters, out to vote. There are over 25,000 people who are registered, but have not voted since at least 2008 in Wichita County. This is the group that is our focus.
- To volunteer for any or all times you can help, go to top of this page, click on the tab for volunteering, fill out form and submit, or call 322-1127 to let us know.
- We all need to work together to make this election one of OUR BEST.Thanks.
Call before coming to the office to make calls or pick up lists (make sure someone is here, 322-1127.)
Op-Ed: Emerson Capps
These sites combine the latest opinion polls into trend lines using a poll-tracking model and is updated whenever a new poll is released.